Silco Cables manufactures strong and durable clutch wires for TVS king, Piaggio Ape, Mahindra Alfa, Atul Shakti and all models of Bajaj three wheelers including Bajaj 3W 175cc/ 225cc/ Compact 2S/ Compact 4S/ Optima
- Reviews (0)
Clutch Wire: Make the Gear Shifting Smooth
The control wires and cables fitted inside your vehicle are responsible for transferring precise mechanical information, which makes your vehicle’s overall operation possible. They directly transmit the driver’s input to the machine parts to set it in motion. Whether brake, gear, clutch, acceleration, speed, etc., the wires making the operation possible should be maintained and checked frequently. One such wire is Clutch Wire.
When we talk about the overall performance of the clutch system of a given vehicle, clutch wire plays an important role. They are Metal braided wires responsible for supporting shifting gears when riding by engaging and disengaging the power transmission. When the rider presses the clutch pedal, the clutch plates are freed by the clutch wire, making the gear shifting possible, smooth, and easy.
Silco takes pride in delivering high-quality wires that will last long. We manufacture robust and long-lasting clutch wires for the following vehicles and models; TVS king, Piaggio Ape, Mahindra Alfa, Atul Shakti, and all models of Bajaj three-wheelers, including Bajaj 3W 175cc/ 225cc/ Compact 2S/ Compact 4S/ Optima. Height, length, thickness, material, and technology; everything is checked and analyzed.
Though we are efficiently stocked with the clutch wires covering all the required specifications, for your choice’s custom clutch wire according to the specifications and model of the vehicle you want it for, we will design it for you. Do not worry if the wire you want is not included in our range list, get it made from us.
Benefits of a Good Quality Clutch Wire
Either of the two is responsible for a failed clutch wire, which can put your vehicle in the undrivable mode; Clutch wire snapping suddenly or clutch wire failing gradually. In both cases, the solution is a well-engineered, well coated, well constructed, high-quality, and well-fitted clutch wire. It ensures a successful, durable life of the wire, hence, better performance.
If the clutch wire breaks, the link between the clutch pedal and the clutch linkage also breaks, which results in no resistance when the driver depresses the pedal. Now the driver loses the power as the gear shifting stops, bringing the motion to a halt. To eliminate such flaws, the clutch wire should be strong, flexible, and durable.
To ensure the better performance of the final product, it is vital that the finished raw materials are equally efficient. Similarly, if the clutch wire ready to be installed in a bike, scooty, car, motorbike, etc., is well constructed, the clutch mechanics will automatically be at its best.
When riding a bicycle, the clutch mechanism helps in keeping the chain in place when riding on difficult roads or rough terrains. It decreases/eliminates ‘chain slap.’ For supporting this operation efficiently, bike clutch wire should be equally efficient.
Buying a branded, well-constructed cable/wire that lasts long also has one of the most important benefits: Easy on your pocket as no need to change them frequently.
Quick Glance At The USP Of Silco Clutch Wire
- Amazing Tensile Strength
- Pre-lubricated with 1000 Grade Silicon Oil
- High-Quality materials (Steel and Rubber) used to make the wire corrosion resistant
- Friction-Free Performance
- Well-Constructed, Fine Finish
- Water-Proof Wire
- Light In Weight
- Excellent Packaging Quality
- Easy Maintenance
- Flexible, Bendable
- Thermal Stability
Why Can Silco Be Your Best Choice For Clutch Wires?
- We are an ISO 9001:2005 certified company. Our standards are globally recognized. Cables/Wires we manufacture meet the international guidelines set.
- Clutch wires manufactured at our modern equipped production unit are as per the OEM specifications.
- The combination of hard work of our very skilled professionals, tested raw material from the certified vendors of the market, and the latest technology ensures the supreme quality of the wires best for automobile operation.
- Based on the application of the wire, all our wires are 100% tested before the final approval.
- Our systematic approach to advanced quality formation makes sure that each cable is designed to achieve the industry’s performance parameters and safety standards.
- Considering each and every customer’s needs, our range of brake wires includes a plethora of options that cover clutch wire in many distinct specifications like size, use, fit, thickness, weight, etc.
- Our prime focuses are quality, technology, resourcefulness, and innovation, which are evident in our final products.
- The box of our checklist of the industry-standard parameters of bike clutch wires always has a tick in it.
- Silco Control Cables eyes on delivering cutting-edge technology that reduces the workload from every vehicle owner’s life.
With a strong and successful hold in this market for more than fifteen years now, we have left no stone unturned to provide our customers with only the best they deserve at the best price possible. So, if you are planning to buy a new and long-lasting bike clutch wire for your asset, Trust Silco! The sheer joy of riding is now just a few clicks away.